M College policies
We want you to feel confident and informed throughout your learning experience at M College! To guide you through your study, we’ve put a range of policies and procedures in place to guarantee that you receive consistent and high quality training and assessment. You can view these policies in detail below as they relate to your course:
- M College Student Handbook
- Fact Sheet: Fees and Refunds Policy
- Fact Sheet: How do I make a complaint or appeal?
- Fair Treatment and Equal Benefits and Opportunities Policy and Procedure
- What is a Unique Student Identifier?
- Grievance Policy and Procedures for Academic Matters and Non Academic Matters
- Privacy & Personal Information Procedures
- Re-crediting Fee-Help Policy
- Refund Policy for VET FEE-HELP Students
- Statement of VET Tuition Assurance
Do you have questions about M College’s policies?
That’s what we’re here for! If you need further clarification on any of the policies listed on this page, simply get in touch with the M College team on 1300 20 65 10, Monday to Friday. We’ll be able to provide information that’s specific to you and the course you plan to study or are studying.