Courses in Hospitality – Rooms Division and Food & Beverage
Every unit of competency in our SIT range immerses the student in a fully simulated hotel environment – The Righteous Inn. Students take on a variety of roles, in a variety of departments within the hotel to fully immerse in their learning experience. Our resources focus on providing practical application through ‘hands-on’ assessment to apply hospitality learning in a tactile way.
Students are challenged with ‘real-world’ problems that are solved by applying the learning that is built throughout the course. The Righteous Inn scenarios provide opportunities for learners to develop innovative solutions and detailed plans, that have a direct impact on the direction of the simulated hotel.
Our courses are developed to focus on developing and applying skills and knowledge across all areas of hospitality relating to the Rooms Division functionality of a hotel through to the Food & Beverage requirements of any establishment.
- Full immersion in a simulated environment to ensure that the student experience is centered around the vocational outcome.
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through a variety of workplace roles and key business operations
- Consistent characters and workplace objectives that provide interesting and practical experiences and application of skills
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, strategic and operational plans, workplace documentation and organisational financial records
- Focus on front of house and back of house operations in both Rooms Division and Food & Beverage division of the hospitality sector.
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and tasks
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
Course Material fees:
Learning Vault take pride in offering cutting edge online resources at a price point that give our clients maximum value for money whilst providing them with the entire learning package for both learners and trainers for each unit or qualification!
|No. of UOCs pre-purchased||Price per UOC||Canvas LMS platform set up (150 student users).
Annual Fee based on student numbers
|Total pre-purchase spend|
Prices are exclusive of GST
|Spend per year||$50,000||$100,000||$200,000||$300,000||$500,000|
|Price per unit||$15||$13||$11||$10||Negotiable|
|TAS written for cohort if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|System training workshops on Canvas if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional units of competency||✔|
Prices are exclusive of GST
Full suite of learner materials
Complete assessor guides
A sign-up fee of $3,000.00 + GST applies for all new clients. This includes 150 student licenses to our cutting edge Connected Classroom platform, Canvas.
If you have any questions about how Learning Vault can tailor a resource solution for your training needs, please contact our sales team on 1300 662 443.
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|