Diploma of Leadership & Management
This program takes learners through a management journey across a variety of roles within a growing organisation. Learners build their skills and knowledge as they are develop competence in each cluster, and then continue to use those skills as they move throughout different areas of the business.
Throughout this program, learners are challenged with ‘real-life’ problems that are solved by applying the learning that is built throughout the course. The course provides learners with higher level business and management scenarios that provide opportunities for learners to develop innovative solutions and detailed plans, that have a direct impact on the direction of the simulated business.
- Subjects (clusters) are sequenced in a way that builds the leadership and management skills of learners in a coherent and pragmatic way
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through workplace scenarios and activities in a way that builds leadership and management skills in a logical order
- Consistent characters and workplace objectives that provide interesting and practical experiences and application of skills
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, strategic and operational plans, workplace documentation and planning tools to implement organisational, and team objectives
- Focus on leadership and management, strategic marketing, quality systems and organisational performance
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and tasks
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
- An assessment rubric that provides students with clear guidance on the requirements of each task and recognises learners who submit high quality work
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|
*For packages over 100 student licenses, installment payment options are available.
Diploma of LeadershipBSB51915
Certificate IV inBSB40215
Certificate IV in Leadership &BSB42015
Certificate IV inBSB40315
Certificate III inBSB30110
Certificate III inBSB30215
Certificate III inSIR30216