Diploma of Leadership & Management
This program takes learners through a management journey across a variety of roles within a growing organisation. Learners build their skills and knowledge as they are develop competence in each cluster, and then continue to use those skills as they move throughout different areas of the business.
Throughout this program, learners are challenged with ‘real-life’ problems that are solved by applying the learning that is built throughout the course. The course provides learners with higher level business and management scenarios that provide opportunities for learners to develop innovative solutions and detailed plans, that have a direct impact on the direction of the simulated business.
- Subjects (clusters) are sequenced in a way that builds the leadership and management skills of learners in a coherent and pragmatic way
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through workplace scenarios and activities in a way that builds leadership and management skills in a logical order
- Consistent characters and workplace objectives that provide interesting and practical experiences and application of skills
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, strategic and operational plans, workplace documentation and planning tools to implement organisational, and team objectives
- Focus on leadership and management, strategic marketing, quality systems and organisational performance
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and tasks
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
- An assessment rubric that provides students with clear guidance on the requirements of each task and recognises learners who submit high quality work
Course Material fees:
Learning Vault take pride in offering cutting edge online resources at a price point that give our clients maximum value for money whilst providing them with the entire learning package for both learners and trainers for each unit or qualification!
|No. of UOCs pre-purchased||Price per UOC||Canvas LMS platform set up (150 student users).
Annual Fee based on student numbers
|Total pre-purchase spend|
Prices are exclusive of GST
|Spend per year||$50,000||$100,000||$200,000||$300,000||$500,000|
|Included resource value||$70,000||$125,000||$250,000||$400,000||$700,000|
|Price per unit||$15||$13||$11||$10||Negotiable|
|TAS written for cohort if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|System training workshops on Canvas if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional units of competency||✔|
Prices are exclusive of GST
Full suite of learner materials
Complete assessor guides
A sign-up fee of $3,000.00 + GST applies for all new clients. This includes 150 student licenses to our cutting edge Connected Classroom platform, Canvas.
If you have any questions about how Learning Vault can tailor a resource solution for your training needs, please contact our sales team on 1300 662 443.
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|
Diploma of LeadershipBSB51915
Certificate IV inBSB40215
Certificate IV in Leadership &BSB42015
Certificate IV inBSB40315
Certificate III inBSB30110
Certificate III inBSB30215
Certificate III inSIR30216