Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
This practical program takes learners through the role of a Team Leader of a small customer call centre. Learners develop customer service specific skills, particularly in relation to the leadership and management of a call centre. Skills are developed through a consistent storyline where learners are required to lead their team, and complete a variety of practical, work-based tasks and projects.
The program emphasises the implementation of organisational customer service strategies, with a continual focus on achieving organisational and team objectives through effective planning, team development and leadership skills.
- Clever clustering of units that bring together related workplace activities and functions in a logical and practical way
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through workplace scenarios and activities in a way that builds customer service leadership and management skills throughout the program
- Consistent focus on the implementation of organisational customer service strategies and the leadership and development of a customer service team
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, organisational customer service standards and strategies, workplace documentation and realistic planning tools
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and projects
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
- An assessment rubric that provides students with clear guidance on the requirements of each task and recognises learners who submit high quality work
Course Material fees:
Learning Vault take pride in offering cutting edge online resources at a price point that give our clients maximum value for money whilst providing them with the entire learning package for both learners and trainers for each unit or qualification!
|No. of UOCs pre-purchased||Price per UOC||Canvas LMS platform set up (150 student users).
Annual Fee based on student numbers
|Total pre-purchase spend|
Prices are exclusive of GST
|Spend per year||$50,000||$100,000||$200,000||$300,000||$500,000|
|Included resource value||$70,000||$125,000||$250,000||$400,000||$700,000|
|Price per unit||$15||$13||$11||$10||Negotiable|
|TAS written for cohort if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|System training workshops on Canvas if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional units of competency||✔|
Prices are exclusive of GST
Full suite of learner materials
Complete assessor guides
A sign-up fee of $3,000.00 + GST applies for all new clients. This includes 150 student licenses to our cutting edge Connected Classroom platform, Canvas.
If you have any questions about how Learning Vault can tailor a resource solution for your training needs, please contact our sales team on 1300 662 443.
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|
Diploma of LeadershipBSB51915
Certificate IV inBSB40215
Certificate IV in Leadership &BSB42015
Certificate IV inBSB40315
Certificate III inBSB30110
Certificate III inBSB30215
Certificate III inSIR30216