Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
This practical program takes learners through the role of a Team Leader of a small customer call centre. Learners develop customer service specific skills, particularly in relation to the leadership and management of a call centre. Skills are developed through a consistent storyline where learners are required to lead their team, and complete a variety of practical, work-based tasks and projects.
The program emphasises the implementation of organisational customer service strategies, with a continual focus on achieving organisational and team objectives through effective planning, team development and leadership skills.
- Clever clustering of units that bring together related workplace activities and functions in a logical and practical way
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through workplace scenarios and activities in a way that builds customer service leadership and management skills throughout the program
- Consistent focus on the implementation of organisational customer service strategies and the leadership and development of a customer service team
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, organisational customer service standards and strategies, workplace documentation and realistic planning tools
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and projects
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
- An assessment rubric that provides students with clear guidance on the requirements of each task and recognises learners who submit high quality work
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|
*For packages over 100 student licenses, installment payment options are available.
Diploma of LeadershipBSB51915
Certificate IV inBSB40215
Certificate IV in Leadership &BSB42015
Certificate IV inBSB40315
Certificate III inBSB30110
Certificate III inBSB30215
Certificate III inSIR30216