Certificate IV in Business
An interactive and hands-on course that has an emphasis on customer service, and more advanced business activities including continuous improvement and risk management.
Learners develop skills and knowledge within a customer service focussed simulated environment. Each cluster takes learners through a variety of ‘real-life’ business scenarios, focussing on the application of higher level business skills to achieve organisational and team objectives.
- Intelligent clustering of units that bring together related workplace tasks and activities in a common-sense way
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through workplace scenarios and activities in a way that builds on business skills in a logical sequence
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, organisational customer service standards and strategies, workplace documentation and realistic planning tools
- A focus on developing and improving processes and service delivery to achieve organisational objectives
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and projects
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
- An assessment rubric that provides students with clear guidance on the requirements of each task and recognises learners who submit high quality work
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|
*For packages over 100 student licenses, installment payment options are available.
Diploma of LeadershipBSB51915
Certificate IV inBSB40215
Certificate IV in Leadership &BSB42015
Certificate IV inBSB40315
Certificate III inBSB30110
Certificate III inBSB30215
Certificate III inSIR30216