Business / Management
Courses in Business, Customer Engagement, Leadership & Management
Throughout all of our BSB resources, students take on a variety of roles within our fully simulated fictitious business, The Righteous Bean. Students are provided with complete practical and ‘hands-on’ assessments to apply their learning in a tactile way.
Students are challenged with ‘real-life’ problems that are solved by applying the learning that is built throughout the course. The units provides learners with higher level business and management scenarios that provide opportunities for learners to develop innovative solutions and detailed plans, that have a direct impact on the direction of the simulated business.
Our courses are developed to focus on developing and applying skills and knowledge across a range of business functions including human resources, strategic marketing, quality management and financial planning.
- Full immersion in a simulated environment to ensure that the student experience is centered around the vocational outcome.
- Assessments based on a simulated ‘story’ that takes learners through a variety of workplace roles and key business operations
- Consistent characters and workplace objectives that provide interesting and practical experiences and application of skills
- Extensive workplace documentation including policy and procedure, strategic and operational plans, workplace documentation and organisational financial records
- Focus on human resources, strategic marketing, quality systems and organisational performance
- Visually appealing and easy to use platform that provides variety in learning and assessment approaches
- Practical assessment tools that require the ‘application’ of skills through the completion of appropriate workplace documentation and tasks
- Tightly mapped assessment tools that ensure all aspects of the training package are covered, and easily identified for validation or audit
- Clearly benchmarked assessment tools that ensure consistent and reliable assessment decisions
Course Material fees:
Learning Vault take pride in offering cutting edge online resources at a price point that give our clients maximum value for money whilst providing them with the entire learning package for both learners and trainers for each unit or qualification!
|No. of UOCs pre-purchased||Price per UOC||Canvas LMS platform set up (150 student users).
Annual Fee based on student numbers
|Total pre-purchase spend|
Prices are exclusive of GST
|Spend per year||$50,000||$100,000||$200,000||$300,000||$500,000|
|Price per unit||$15||$13||$11||$10||Negotiable|
|TAS written for cohort if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|System training workshops on Canvas if required||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional units of competency||✔|
Prices are exclusive of GST
Full suite of learner materials
Complete assessor guides
A sign-up fee of $3,000.00 + GST applies for all new clients. This includes 150 student licenses to our cutting edge Connected Classroom platform, Canvas.
If you have any questions about how Learning Vault can tailor a resource solution for your training needs, please contact our sales team on 1300 662 443.
|10 Students||100 Students||250 Students||1,000 Students||3,000 Students||5,000 Students||Paper-based Materials|
|Pricing (per license)||$290||$280||$270||$250||$225||$200||$350|
Advanced Diploma of BusinessBSB60215
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and ManagementBSB61015
Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)BSB60915
Advanced Diploma of Marketing and CommunicationBSB61315
Diploma of BusinessBSB50215
Diploma of Leadership & ManagementBSB51915
Certificate IV in Leadership & ManagementBSB42015
Certificate IV in Customer EngagementBSB40315
Certificate III in BusinessBSB30115
Certificate III in Customer EngagementBSB30215
Certificate IV in BusinessBSB40215